Monday, January 7, 2008

Unusual defence

Bucknor’s defence: Rahul Dravid was Leg before wicket. Did not ball flick the pad? And where did I say he was caught behind by Gilchrist? Why make fuss about something which never happened?

Benson’s defence of Ganguly’s dismissal:
I did not refer Ganguly’s decision to Bucknor because I trust Ponting more!

Ponting’s defence of Clarke: Clarke is the future captain of Australia. If he does not follow my footsteps, whose footsteps he will?

Bhajji’s defence: When Symonds asked me if there are snake charmers in India, I was just inquiring Symonds if you have watched the movie ‘’Snake in the Monkey’s shadow.’’

Sachin on Bhajji’s outburst to match refree: I did not hear anything. Sunny Sir always advised me to concentrate only on Cricket

Gilchrist on Indian fans still claiming a moral victory out of the match, and expressing outrage at the umpiring: Take a Walk mate.

Speed: Honey, these umpires are my bunny!

No comments: